Pork ribs in barbecue sauce . Sure, you’ve tried this dish somewhere. Either in a fast food restaurant or at home. Today we are going to prepare these baked pork ribs with the bbq sauce. All home, of course, as they send the canons. We are going to prepare our own barbecue sauce, which will not take too much time or money. To prepare our pork ribs in barbecue sauce, we will need these ingredients:
Ingredients to Make Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce For 4 People
- 1 pork ribs
- 200g of ketchup
- 200 ml of water
- 10 ml of vinegar
- 10ml perrins sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- salt and pepper
Recipe of Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce:
1.- In a pot, put the water, ketchup, vinegar, perrins sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, mustard and honey. With this, we will get a sweet and sour barbecue sauce. If you want, you can also add some industrial smoked, which increasingly sell in more markets. It will give you that smoky touch that BBQ sauces usually have but, this ingredient is optional. We bring the whole mixture to a boil and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, so that the sauce reduces
2.- Done this step, we put the ribs on a baking tray and sprinkle it. We anoint it, with the help of a kitchen brush or with a spoon, with generous amounts of barbecue sauce on both sides. Then we introduce it in the oven, previously heated to 220ºC. We leave it here for about 25 minutes
3.- After the time, we remove the ribs and we paint it again. We flipped it over, to cook this other side and we also painted this face with more barbecue sauce. Put it back in the oven and leave it for another 25 minutes, until it is completely cooked
These pork ribs baked in barbecue sauce are very easy to make. And they are delicious. Try them to see what you think!
If you like these pork ribs in barbecue sauce, please share them in your favorite social network. This would help me a lot!
BBQ pork ribs
Delicious pork ribs in sweet sauce, prepared on the barbecue and with a unique crunch.
- Around 2 or 3 ribs per person (I made 14 ribs)
- 1 l ketchup sauce
- 3 oranges with juice and zest
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste)
- 3 chopped chilies
- Dehydrated onion
- 3 bay leaves
- English type sauce
- Sweet paprika
Steps (75 minutes)
- Clean the ribs of excess fat, remove the membrane and salt and pepper.
- Make a sauce with all the ingredients.
- Arrange the ribs with the meat facing down.
- Empty the mixture in the ribs and cover very well.
- Leave marinade at least 6 hours.
- After this place the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour, verify that the meat is tender. If it is sensitive, turn over, uncover and brown for 20 minutes.
- If it was a bit difficult to summarize, leave a little more.
You can see more recipes here
[su_button url=”https://thebestbarbecues.com/best-recipe-for-barbecue/” background=”#bf2418″ size=”10″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: sign-out”]More Recipes Here[/su_button]
- 1 Ingredients to Make Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce For 4 People
- 2 Recipe of Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce:
- 3 BBQ pork ribs
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 Steps (75 minutes)
- 6 You can see more recipes here