Tacos of meat to the barbecue flavor to chelada
The brewing industry is not left behind in the creation of products that can be used to give a unique and exquisite flavor to roast beef.
Modelo, for example, just launched the Chelada Tamarindo Picante, ready to drink, which also lends itself to marinate any type of meat to be cooked on the grill. If you want to try it at your Cinco de Mayo party, here are the steps to prepare some delicious Tacos with carne asada flavored with chelada .
1. Take the meat and sprinkle a little salt on both sides.
2. Put the beef in a shallow dish and pour the can of Modelo Chelada Tamarindo Picante on it and let it marinate for about 4 or 6 hours. If you select poultry meat, let it marinate around 2 hours and if your option is fish for 1 hour.
3. While waiting for the meat to be marinated, finely chop serrano or jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and onion. Combine everything to make a pico de gallo sauce. Add salt and lemon.
4. Light the charcoal or burners if the Bbq or grill is gas. Once the flame reaches the intensity or temperature, remove the meat from the marinade and put it to roast for 4 or 5 minutes on each side and until it is roasted to your liking.
5. Place the tortillas on the grill to heat them and make the tacos.
6. Garnish with pico de gallo sauce, or simply with onion and chopped cilantro, and add a few drops of lemon to your liking.